Chris Mann, organizer of Time4A Pint is allowing you the chance to win his Oris Diver 65 Movember Edition. In this article, Chris will clarify about Movember and how you can uphold this extraordinary reason (and win a watch). Without further ado.
Like my Oris Diver 65 Movember Edition? Need the opportunity to win it? , and you just might!
What’s the Story?
In 2017, during a visit to the Nomad Barbershop, in London, I got snagged into an Oris supported shave off for Movember – where the prize for the Mo Bro who raised the most money, was a newly dispatched, Oris Diver 65 Movember release of their very own.
Thanks to the awesome participants of Time 4A Pint, and the stunning audience members of the Time 4A Pint web recording my strange mustache attracted more than £2,200 of gifts, putting me at the highest point of the Oris shave off gathering, and this attractive retro-styled jumper on my wrist.
Two years on, and as cool as the Oris Diver 65 Movember Edition is, it’s simply not getting any wear – so it’s an ideal opportunity to think that its another home.
As I won the watch by fund-raising and mindfulness for Movember in 2017, the correct method to put it on another wrist, is by accomplishing business as usual – and aiding the Movember Foundation in their mission to stop men passing on too young.
What is Movember?
● Movember is the main foundation devoted to changing the essence of men’s wellbeing around the globe.
● Our dads, accomplices, siblings and companions are confronting a wellbeing emergency that isn’t being discussed.
● They need men to make a move to live more joyful, better, longer lives
● They do this by putting resources into these basic regions: prostate malignant growth, testicular disease, psychological wellness and self destruction prevention.
Why’s Time 4A Pint Raising Money For Movember?
The more individuals I meet, and the more individuals I converse with, the more I’ve come to see the number of us are influenced by emotional well-being issues. What’s more, by the number of us have a day, seven days, a month, a year, or more, where we don’t feel ok.
● Depression isn’t a sex explicit issue, yet self destruction is practically the greatest enemy of men matured 15-49 in the UK.
● 3 out of 4 suicides are men.
● 12 men daily end their own lives.
● In the UK alone, 4,300 men kick the bucket by self destruction each year.
This isn’t ok.
But dread not, there are some straightforward things we can do to help one another, and make a positive change.
● Understand that it’s OK to not be OK. Make a move by opening up, in light of the fact that talking saves lives.
● Asking is the initial phase in being there for the men in your day to day existence. Some straightforward strides to recollect are: Ask, Listen, Encourage Action, Check-in (ALEC).
● Spend time with your mates (come to Time 4A Pint!), it’s beneficial for you.
● Social associations are a defensive factor against sorrow, nervousness, and even self destruction.
● Keep an eye on men who are experiencing the large life stuff, in the event that you believe somebody’s not doing excessively great, contact them.
I need to be important for the change that helps stop men passing on too youthful – and I’d like you to join me.
How Can You Get Involved?
Do everything above to help the men in your day to day existence. Also, in case you’re battling, please, please, kindly, talk. Converse with me. Converse with your mates. Converse with your folks. Converse with a councilor. Converse with your partners. Please talk.
. Or on the other hand surprisingly better, purchase more than one wager ticket!
There are 500 altogether. The more tickets you purchase, the better the chances of my watch, becoming your watch!
Where’s the Money Going?
My objective is to bring £5,000 for Movember up in 2019. To accomplish this, cover exchange expenses, and the expense of transportation the watch to the victor, tickets are evaluated at £12.50 each. £10 from each ticket sold goes straightforwardly to Movember.
£2.50 from each ticket sold goes to cover the exchange charges and transportation costs. After these expenses, any excess equilibrium will likewise go to Movember. Ideally making the all out gift to Movember more than £5,000. I won’t hold any cash from this wager, and the full records will be made accessible for any individual who needs to give them a going over.
What Will the Winner Receive?
My individual Oris Diver 65 Movember Edition (Ref. No. 01 733 7707 4084, Ø 40.00 mm), that I have possessed since December 2017, and worn around multiple times. It comes complete with gently utilized Oris Movember calfskin watch tie with Oris Buckle, fresh out of the box new Oris Movember NATO lash, Oris spring bar apparatus, boxes, manuals, and papers. The first recommended retail cost of this watch was £1,800 including VAT.
Who’s Running the Raffle?
Hello. That would be me – Chris Mann. The host of Time 4A Pint, and the Time 4A Pint Podcast.
When Will the Raffle be Drawn?
When the entirety of the tickets are sold, or on November twentieth – whichever comes first. Ticket holders will be informed by email if the draw date is moved forward.
How Will the Raffle be Drawn?
Tickets are numbered 1-500. A triumphant ticket number will be picked utilizing the arbitrary number generator at random.org
How Will the Winner be Announced?
The champ will be informed actually by email. A public declaration will be made simultaneously to each and every individual who purchased a pool ticket, and on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
When Will the Winner Receive Their Watch?
The watch will be very much bundled and transported completely followed, endorsed for, and protected inside two business days of the pool being drawn.
Drop me a line through the Time4 A Pint , and I’ll come back to you when possible.